Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Nope

Gifs have taught us that there are so many kinds of nope! 

God's own nope octopus. Which is like omg you must be kidding get that away from me no way oh god I can never unclench kind of nope. 



Beyoncé nope! Which is like oh man I can't believe you actually said that you're gonna find battery acid is eating your curtains someday when you least expect it kind of nope. 



Steve Carrell nope! Which is like yeah I am so extremely not getting involved in whatever this is, bring on the heat death of the universe kind of nope.



Andrew Scott IS Moriarty nope! Which is like I'm just saying dude that if you go there things are going to end very badly for you kind of nope.  



Jon Snow nope! Which is like seriously man what is this world of shit kind of nope.




What does this have to do with anything? Well you may ask. ALL THE NOPE. 


1 comment:

Sparroweye said...

LOVE THAT MAN FACE. MISSING HIM.